April 25, 2018
• At age 5 his father died
• At age 16 he quit school
• At age 17 he had already lost 4 jobs • At age 18 he got married
• He then joined the army and washed out there
• He then applied to law school and got rejected
• He became a salesman and ended up failing
• At age 19 he had a baby daughter
• At age 20 his wife left him and took their daughter.
He continued to fail over and over again.
• At age 65 he was contemplating suicide... as he was writing his will he thought about what he accomplished in life and the only thing he could think of was that he was a good cook. He then threw together a quick recipe for chicken and went door to door selling it. KFC was born.
• At age 88, Colonel Sanders became a billionaire.
Never give up. #AllThingsGood
All Things Good (@AllThingsGoodCo)
Leave the first comment